To Insure You Order The Correct Size; Here Is Some Help
International Ring Size Chart
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
Some little tips from the experts on getting this right:
- Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather so for best results measure your finger size at the end of the day and when your fingers are warm
- Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.
- Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
- Avoid using string or paper to measure ring size as these materials can stretch or twist, yielding an inaccurate measurement.
- Ladies rings typically range from spanish sizes 10 to 15.
- The most commonly purchased women’s spanish ring sizes at The Diamond Mansion range from size 12 to 14.
- A spanish size 12 is the most popular ladies ring size.
- Men’s rings typically range from spanish size 18 to 24.
- The most commonly purchased men’s ring sizes at The Diamond Mansion range from spanish size 20 to 23.
- A spanish size 21 is the most popular mens ring size.
Tips For Buying A Ring As A Surprise
- Ask your significant other’s friends or mother if they know their finger size.
- Borrow one of your significant other’s rings (from the correct finger) and use our ring measurements to determine its size.
For any problems or further help with sizing please contact us at: [email protected]
Unfortunately we do not offer a resizing service, so please make sure you order correctly. If you receive your ring and find that you have ordered the wrong size your local jeweller will be happy to help you.